Saturday, September 28, 2019

Something about my Music



   I have only posted two songs throughout the years,
" I can't wait to see you again " & " Like your Love there is no other" these songs were sung by my friend Sheila Moss. Sheila was very helpful in helping me bring about my song ideas to life.

  Unfortunately, Sheila Moss moved on to other music projects which is the reason I have not recorded or posted other of my song ideas. In the end it is up to me to move forward and figure it out.

  In doing so, I have shifted/decided to transcend my music ideas in creating Rap beats, helping other aspiring musicians, lending my assistance with my music beats and music sounds and other related to music. I am excited about posting some new original Hip Hop music as a project to be coming up and I am definitely moving forward. Stay tuned.

Alexi Aspiring music co Writer co Producer co Composer.

No comments:

Post a Comment