Saturday, September 28, 2019

Getting to know me


  I don't claim to be proficient at playing an instrument of any type as a matter a fact I can't play any instrument. I actually use my midi keyboard equipment to create music. It is a very tedious process since I am not trained in music but I go by what I hear, using my big Ears, as for what music sounds and music beats pleases my emotions and when it feels right, I create it.

My passion and Love for music keeps me creating, motivated and involved. I also like to help other aspiring musicians whether with my music beats, music sounds or other music help.

  As for my writing music lyrics, I like to keep it simple and to the point and think is a different type of lyric writing like in my music demo songs. " I can't wait to see you again" & "like your love there is no other" which I will be re-posting again in the up coming months.

Alexi Aspiring music co writer, co composer, co producer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment