Thursday, March 29, 2018

Something about me u don't know.




Something about me u don't know.

If a picture is worth a thousand words these are my thousand words.
If i don't believe in me no one will.

   Throughout the years & years and as i continue my music journey I've always and continue to lock myself in the spareroom to write music lyrics and compose music beats. It's an intimate thing for me. This way takes my creativity of coming up with lyrics and music beats to another state of mind. I'm also open to other options as well.

  I've kept my music practices simple with enough equipment gear to be able to create music beats.

     As you can see in the pics i have an arsenal of music ideas boxed up for years & years like bottles of wine kept in a cellar till ready and in my case whether it's fear or not being better prepared i have kept it to myself and am trying to share my music ideas with the World in hopes of a connection to develop them more.

   i have about 10 notebooks with about 1,000 pages worth of music lyric ideas and 61 disks with about 2,000 music beat ideas which eventually i will release one way or another and continue to try and create unique ways of writing lyrics and composing music beats.

    Just like a co pilot supports a pilot when flying a plane i hope to be a co pilot to someone as for creating music beats and writing lyrics kinda like Batman and Robin, Abbott and Costello Jordon and Scottie Pippen.
TEAM WORK.

   i am hoping that one of those music beats or one of those lyrics will connect with the music fans will see. By the way if I don't ask I'll never know.

Hey, DJ Khaled, Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Jermaine Dupri, Rodney Jerkins, Jay Z, Cardi B, Anyone, wanna brainstorm some music beats wit me, it'll be fun ?

Thank you for your time,
Alexi- Always an Aspiring music Writer, Composer, Producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment