Thursday, March 15, 2018

Reply from Timbaland to Alexi per FACEBOOK





Facebook reply to me, Alexi, in regards to my comments of Timbaland's photo.

From Timbaland- The greatest American record producer, rapper, singer, songwriter and DJ of our times.

Look this may be common for the music artist to reply to their music fans or people they follow or if you're following them but I gotta tell ya considering the Millions and Millions and Millions of people on social media and their comments and responses,

i am happy to have gotten a reply, being an aspiring music Writer, Composer and Producer by one of the greatest producers of our times and all times, Timbaland.

Thank you Sir Timbaland for your reply on Facebook, I appreciate it a lot and it means something, that I am being heard and noticed by the great ones.

WOW this is definitely my motivation to continue my music journey. This one is going in my volt and my Twitter moments. 

Check out photos.
Alexi

No comments:

Post a Comment