Wednesday, March 7, 2018

No nickel and diming the Independent musician




Every Cents counts, no nickel and diming the Independent musician

To the Independent musician of Today and beyond. What your waiting for?

I see a lot of "Buy my music" at iTunes and Amazon at $1.29 or 99 cents, which is fine but I suggest you include or better yet change and take advantage of other opportunities as well in which you get paid more than that.

Whether you chose Turn core or CD BABY or whoever you want to chose for your music distributor just get paid for your hard work, because your worth it, you work hard for it as a musician, Writer, Composer, Producer, Singer, Rapper and it ain't that hard to set up the accounts.

Hey if an unknown like me could do it, which I chose CD BABY as my music distributor, other starting and professional musicians can.

Check it out I'm at $2.99, try it, it won't hurt to do so. Take advantage of every opportunity you can it's the internet world of music now, Owned by all musicians, Composers, Writers, Producers, Rappers, Singers and controlled by the music FANS and many musicians got more clout and fame than me to make it work. Go for it.


(Remember to work as a team, Own what's yours and remain Independent from record labels but if you decide to align yourself with a record label for whatever reason, it is your right to own the majority)

Alexi- Aspiring music Writer, Composer, Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment