Saturday, December 3, 2016

 1 of 3 beat tracks I composed for Missy Elliott & Iggy Azalea to Rap to.

    So what are the odds asking Missy Elliott and Iggy Azalea to both RAP to my 3 rap beats I composed with them in mind.

If I don't try or ask I will never know.

  Snippet demo-music only sample of 1 of 3 beat tracks I composed and would like to work with both Missy Elliot & Iggy Azalea in producing this and the other 2 tracks for both of them to RAP to.

Other 2 demo snippet of music only to be released.

 Lyrics for RAP: Work in progress.
 Title for RAP song: Work in progress.

In response to Missy Elliott's tweet awhile back;

   Missy, I'm like no one, I created my Own LANE, I have my own VISION, I'm ORIGINAL, I'm not afraid of change.

     So are you Missy Elliott & Iggy Azalea both ready to get to the next level of music ? Are you ready for change? To let go to and venture into the unknown?

  I hope you both give me the opportunity to work with you Missy Elliot and Iggy Azalea to produce my 3 tracks I composed with the both of you in mind for both of you to RAP to the 3 tracks I composed.  Let me know if interested.

Thank you for your time.

Let's go for it. Think outside the box.  CHECK OUT MUSIC ONLY SNIPPET VIDEO.

 " Never giving up on my dreams"     Alexi FM     :  )


No comments:

Post a Comment