Friday, December 2, 2016

I was never upset about never getting contacted back by a record label as an aspiring music Writer, Composer, Producer.

I knew that at the end of the day if I stuck with what I enjoy doing some type of opportunity would arise and being patient that opportunity came with the internet, which is now the music business owned by all Music Writers, Composers, Producers & Singers and controlled by the FANS.

My opinions about record labels or those who own a record label have no bearing in me being able to work with other professional musicians, Writers, Composers, Producers and Singers who have been or are with a record label.

I am just grateful to be able to control all aspects of my music as an independent aspiring music Writer, Composer & Producer.


No comments:

Post a Comment