Tuesday, September 8, 2015

"We decided to pass on your song idea at this time", That was then, this is Now........

By Alexi FM ·
   Being rejected by many record companies was hard but if at first you don't succeed try again. I continue to pursue music, writing and composing. I am always in the process of learning more about writing and composing music and I know that my song ideas have potential. I look forward to presenting original music in a different way as far as sounds, structure and writing songs. I also look forward to being mentored by other professionals and working with other professionals to improve upon my skills.
 
     I do have knowledge of the basic structure of a song; Bars, Verse 1, Pre chorus,Chorus, Music break, Verse 2, per Chorus, Chorus, Ending. (Read full bio for other information about me)
 
    The music industry has changed tremendously, WOW, I feel that now we aspiring musicians (Writers/Composers) are in the drivers seat. I hope to be one of many to show the music industry that we aspiring musicians can create our own business and be successful at it without the big guys. Now through the internet world the fans will be the judge of my music. Nothing wrong with being or working with a record company, but it is nice to be in total control of ones music and business and I hope that the FANS send a very loud, clear message that we aspiring musicians will be supported via the internet world by the FANS. 
     Music is not about competition to see who is the best, Music is about choices if you like my song
 " I can't wait to see you again" feat. Sheila Moss & Alexi FM then purchase at: 

   The only competition I see in the music business and Music internet world is trying to be heard.
 
(Hey Pharrell Williams, can you give me a hand I got about 80 +/- song ideas but no female singer, maybe we can do something together for Ariana Grande, Mariah Carey, Beyonce and Alicia Keys : )---wishful thinking...........

*MP3 song single " I can't wait to see you again" Purchase full song at:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/icantwaittoseeyouagain

Peace to all. Life is Good.

Remember support music and musicians by purchasing music. When you purchase my songs I am able to continue to do music as an independent artist and help out with other good causes.


Below, letters from record companies passing on my song submissions, That was then, This is Now, The FANS are the judge of my music now....





No comments:

Post a Comment