Tuesday, September 15, 2015

NEW MUSIC
              
                         Enjoy Song Snippet of  "I can't wait to see you again"

                                             Feat. Sheila Moss & Alexi FM
                                          
                                     
     My music is dedicated to all those in Love, far apart from each other and to all Military/Army personnel who dedicate their lives to all of us and are far away from their significant other. Purchase, download and share this track with your significant other- Love.

   I would like to be able to make a living as an internet musician (Writer/ Producer) and write, compose and produce music for a female singer. 


   I would like to use the proceeds of my earnings, in part, to donate to Cancer Research, Music Projects and School funds, Education.

    If you like song "I can't wait to see you again" Feat. Sheila Moss & Alexi FM
  purchase full song at:  CD BABY Priced at $ for good causes. 

Thank you for your time, Alexi FM

 http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/icantwaittoseeyouagain

 (Copy Right Alexi FM. All rights reserved)




No comments:

Post a Comment