Sunday, April 10, 2022

RECORD PRODUCER CLINTON SPARKS RESPONSE TO MY POST ABOUT THE MUSIC BUSINESS ON SOCIAL MEDIA

INTRODUCTION.

CLINTON I MAY NOT KNOW AS MUCH AS YOU ABOUT THE MUSIC BUSINESS BUT ENOUGH TO GET THE BALL ROLLING FOR ASPIRING MUSICIANS TO GET PAID SOMETHING.

 IF MY INFORMATION TO ASSIST OTHER ASPIRING MUSICIANS IS LIKE YOU STATE; inaccurate information based on my opinion and not by tremendous experience and success, and hurting others" 

THEN WHY DO I KEEP GETTING ROYALTY CHECKS FROM CD BABY? 

AND YOUR MENTIONS TO ME ABOUT;                                                                                              "And, don’t step to a giant if you aren’t ready to get crushed."

LES GO CLINTON......BRING IT ON

                                (FACT)                                                (DETERMINED, FOCUSED)

  


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 MY INITIAL POST COMMENT TO CLINTON SPARKS REGARDING THE REAL MUSIC BUSINESS ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

 "POSTING YOUR SONGS ON SOCIAL MEDIA, CONNECTING WITH THE MUSIC FANS AND CD BABY AS YOUR MUSIC DISTRIBUTOR IS ALL YOU NEED YOU DON'T NEED NONE OF THAT OTHER SHIT KEEP IT SIMPLE"

ALEXi


Clinton Sparks Responses to me, Alexi ;

Alexi Incorrect my man and probably why you haven’t achieved any substantial success with your music or business trying to assist others to succeed. It’s very noble of you to try and lead a movement of ownership and independence but when you give inaccurate information based on your opinion and not by tremendous experience and success, you are in fact, hurting others

You are the exact avatar that needs to read my FREE book and… you know what, start there because you learning the business which I offer In workshop and course, won’t work if you don’t have the right tools or mentality, which you’ll get in my book. Winbiginmusic.com
Be well and I’m rooting for you man.


Alexi  Thanks for the game pal, I was wondering how one would promote themselves? It’s social media??? Whoa, Genius.

Wanna know why I would never post something showing proof that I got paid?

Because I don’t have to prove it. It’s called credibility my man. Don’t try and come at me bro.

I was being polite and caring in my response to you. I was helping you see what you clearly still don’t see.

If you took offense because your ego was dented then grow up. If you are led by your emotions, you will have a real hard time out here brother.

Take my respectful response and free game and keep it moving. This post doesn’t do anything other than show you are trying to prove something and failed at it.

You’ll never be able to call me out or make me look bad because I do great business and I don’t exaggerate, lie or try to be something I am not.

I’m glad you made some money with your music and wish you much success in continuing to grow with your music, but I remember when I made a couple bucks in my early days too. I also remember when those more experienced and successful than me were willing to give me free game. I listened and took from it what I felt was valuable. I didn’t send them blacked out payout forms to try to prove something or damage what could be a great relationship for me.

Keep crushing on social media pal. Last piece of advice.

Have more gratitude my man. And, don’t step to a giant if you aren’t ready to get crushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment