Monday, April 2, 2018

Wiz khalifa likes my comments 2



Wiz khalifa likes my comments 2

Likes from, Replies from, Responses from, Comments from the professional musicians to me considering the MILLIONS and MILLIONS amounts of comments that are posted on social media is motivating to me as an aspiring music Writer, Composer, Producer.

 While I don't expect everyone to agree with all my comments or like them or like everything that I post when I do get a like reply to something from the professional ones, it tells me that I'm being heard and  being noticed and that we may share something in common which as an aspiring music Writer, Composer, Producer I hope this helps connect with others when we do have something in common like brainstorming some music beats?

Thanks for the Likes Wiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment