Tuesday, October 13, 2015






Cancer is wrong and should not be sold to consumers.
 
  When I was confronted with this unacceptable business practice from the furniture store Crate and Barrel in which they sold me several pieces of furniture that contained chemicals that cause Cancer, which I was not informed about at the time of purchase and which I had in my home for about three years and eventually I found out on my own because Crate and Barrel did not even attend to this critical Health matter as far as me having these pieces of furniture in my home until I brought matter to their attention about three years later, I was upset,
especially when my kids were subjected to this toxic environment with these pieces of furniture in my home all this time without Crate and Barrel even contacting me.
     Had I not bought this matter to the attention of Crate and Barrel they would have never contacted me.
 
      I think that businesses should make information more clearly to the public about matters that affect our health so we can make our own choices. 
      Ironically Komo 4 news from Seattle, WA. who emailed me and lead me to believe that they would investigate this matter of furniture that contains chemicals that cause Cancer, per me emailing them first about the matter, in my opinion, backed out from wanting to move forward with this story about Cancer.
 
       In an email sent to me by Komo 4 news, they stated that they didn't think Crate and Barrel did anything wrong.  They didn't ?? Really??
Why did Crate and Barrel wait almost 3 years until I contacted them?
 
(START of Email CONTENT) from Komo 4 news in Seattle, WA. Sent to me:

 
From: <@komotv.com>
To: "alexis

Sent: Thursday, September 3, 2015 12:25 PM
Subject: Crate and Barrel
 
Alexis-
 
First of all-  I’m happy to see that Crate and Barrel picked up the furniture and refunded your money.  The company is correct in stating they’ve done nothing wrong and it appears they have a strong customer service commitment.

( END OF EMAIL CONTENT SENT TO ME )
 
    Part of my response was that if they have a strong customer service commitment, why sell furniture that contains chemicals that cause Cancer? Why would Crate and Barrel allow for their furniture to be signed for this to be OK, like noted in photo with authorized Crate and Barrel personal signing off on furniture containing chemicals that cause Cancer?
 I eventually bought other pieces of furniture else where in which they did NOT contain chemicals that cause CANCER.
 
      If you agree that this is unacceptable business practices not to inform customers in any way at the time of purchases about Cancer causing chemicals being on furniture that cause Cancer than speak up and let Crate and Barrel, the News media and others in Social Medias know that this is not what we consumers want from a business.

What do you think?
Acceptable business practices  or NOT acceptable business practices. Vote on Google plus:
 
https://plus.google.com/117818213762692252392
 
   One of my main causes is to help find a cure for Cancer which I address in my bio and would like to donate a part of my proceeds from the sales of my original songs currently available ( I can't wait to see you again feat Sheila Moss and Alexi FM) to help find a cure for Cancer.

   If interested in supporting this good cause to fight Cancer and or if you like song purchase at:
 
    http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/icantwaittoseeyouagain
 
Thank you for reading, Alexi FM

No comments:

Post a Comment